Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More June 5% Cashback Bonus!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover More June 5% Cashback Bonus!!

To all Discover More card holders ... don't forget to sign-up for June ONLY Cashback Bonus.

June only

Earn 5% Cashback Bonus* on up to $200 in purchases throughout June at:

• Grocery Stores
  • Drug Stores
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover More June 5% Cashback Bonus!!

Thanks for the heads up, bunnyrabbit!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh you're welcome U_U.

Message 3 of 6
steffiejoe
Contributor

I have Motiva , I just signed up for the cashback for the Motiva card. Its not as good as the More but Smiley Indifferent

Earn 2% Cashback Bonus on purchases made at grocery stores and drug stores from 6/1/11 (or the date on which you sign up, whichever is later) through 6/30/11, subject to a cap of $500 in purchases; purchases in excess of $500 will continue to automatically earn up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus...

Your credit score
Source: Equifax Date: April 29, 2015
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@steffiejoe wrote:

I have Motiva , I just signed up for the cashback for the Motiva card. Its not as good as the More but Smiley Indifferent

Earn 2% Cashback Bonus on purchases made at grocery stores and drug stores from 6/1/11 (or the date on which you sign up, whichever is later) through 6/30/11, subject to a cap of $500 in purchases; purchases in excess of $500 will continue to automatically earn up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus...

He~y joe ... it's better than nothing!!  It's all build up in the future.  Use it as much as you can up-to $500.

Not sure about on Motiva ...  with the More, the purchase is will post on the same date ... it just take a time to show and see it. 

Message 5 of 6
steffiejoe
Contributor

Thats what I was thinking. I just wish they would offer the same rewards for there cards. I get a little jealous seems like the more card has the better reward offers. But Motive does have some good perks also.

Your credit score
Source: Equifax Date: April 29, 2015
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.