Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More Luv

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover More Luv

Finally was approved for a Discover More but not without some work. I applied on line. Got 30 day message. Called the next day. Was asked some question and at the end of the call she didn't tell me wether i was approved or not, she just gave me the 7 to 10 day speech. I went to app site and put my SS in and it said I was declined ( For the 2nd time #$#@$%@#$) . Well today I decided to call the recon line and asked to be recon'ed...BAM... was approved for a Discover More 0% annual...blah blah blah... This is my last app for now, My new mortgage should hit my CR in a month and probably gouge my score so I figured I better get my app in. They pulled TU again.... with 1 60day late(6.5 years old) and a paid judgement (5+ years old), 7 inq's. Since joining this board about a year ago with scores in the 650s, I have added 5 new CC's a CLI on an old CC, a new mortgage, and tons of knowledge.
Message Edited by Ryanfico on 12-30-2009 09:55 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover More Luv

@Anonymous wrote:
Finally was approved for a Discover More but not without some work. I applied on line. Got 30 day message. Called the next day. Was asked some question and at the end of the call she didn't tell me wether i was approved or not, she just gave me the 7 to 10 day speech. I went to app site and put my SS in and it said I was declined ( For the 2nd time #$#@$%@#$) . Well today I decided to call the recon line and asked to be recon'ed...BAM... was approved for a Discover More 0% annual...blah blah blah... This is my last app for now, My new mortgage should hit my CR in a month and probably gouge my score so I figured I better get my app in. They pulled TU again.... with 1 60day late(6.5 years old) and a paid judgement (5+ years old), 7 inq's. Since joining this board about a year ago I have added 5 new CC's a CLI on an old CC, a new mortgage, and tons of knowledge.

There you go way to stay with it Ryan just because they say no in the beginning doesn't mean it's final it's all who you talk too on the other end of the phone line when you call for a reconsideration. Smiley Wink Congrats buddy I'm sure you deserve it and won't abuse them, that's all Discover really wants anyway is for the consumer to treat them well and don't abuse them that's why they are so conservative with lending and have a low default rate compared to other lenders because they don't let every Tom, **bleep** & Harry in there. Congrats once again on your approvalSmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by JoJo74 on 12-30-2009 09:54 AM
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.