cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More VS Barclaycard cash rewards.......

tag
lylesvegas
Contributor

Discover More VS Barclaycard cash rewards.......

Hey guys I am expecting 4 new cards this week and two of them are the above mentioned. Now the cl's are the same 1500 each but I would wonder in 12 months from now which one will have highest CLI ??? Also which one would use the most, now mind you I don't intend on carrying a balance at all.
Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover More VS Barclaycard cash rewards.......

Congrats on the cards coming i say with the better cli i will go with barclays!

Message 2 of 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover More VS Barclaycard cash rewards.......

@lylesvegas wrote:
Hey guys I am expecting 4 new cards this week and two of them are the above mentioned. Now the cl's are the same 1500 each but I would wonder in 12 months from now which one will have highest CLI ??? Also which one would use the most, now mind you I don't intend on carrying a balance at all.

I would say Barclays but it will cost you a HP. Discover is very conservative with CLI's but you can request one at the 6 month mark with only a SP.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.