cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!

Valued Contributor

Re: Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!

Well you gave it a shot! Smiley Tongue Congrats again on the cards!


Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 832 EX 783 TU 816
App free since 9/15/15
Message 21 of 27
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!


Epcot wrote:

Well you gave it a shot! Smiley Tongue Congrats again on the cards!


Thank you!  At least I got the most important recon...the actual approval!

 

TU: 771 (7/17/17) | EQ: 787 (7/17/17) | EX: 792 (7/17/17)

Cap1 Quicksilver, $4,750 (4/2012); Discover IT, $34,000 (10/2012); Chase Amazon Rewards, $14,600 (10/2012); AMEX Hilton HHonors, $15,000 (11/2012); AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, $15,000 (01/2013); Barclaycard Arrival+, $10,000 (07/2013)
Message 22 of 27
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!

No harm done! Congrats on the card; I'm sure it will see lots of usage!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 27
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!


webhopper wrote:
No harm done! Congrats on the card; I'm sure it will see lots of usage!

True story.  My SO's birthday is next month, and then of course Christmas after that.  I was asking him last night if he had come up with any ideas for what he wants; and he handed me his phone with his Amazon wish list.  I was like oh MAN am I glad I went for that Amazon card!  And now he's interested in it also.  His last baddie will fall off in February and he'll have 6 months of history with his BOA 1-2-3 in March, so I think this will end up being his next card Smiley Happy

TU: 771 (7/17/17) | EQ: 787 (7/17/17) | EX: 792 (7/17/17)

Cap1 Quicksilver, $4,750 (4/2012); Discover IT, $34,000 (10/2012); Chase Amazon Rewards, $14,600 (10/2012); AMEX Hilton HHonors, $15,000 (11/2012); AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, $15,000 (01/2013); Barclaycard Arrival+, $10,000 (07/2013)
Message 24 of 27
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!

Congrats on the approval. From what I have heard Discover is a great family to be in! **thumbs up**

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Message 25 of 27
Established Contributor

Re: Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!

Congrats on the approval. With high usage, it will increase Smiley Happy
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 26 of 27
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover More arrived today...with a nice surprise!


isoldmyatlas wrote:

webhopper wrote:
No harm done! Congrats on the card; I'm sure it will see lots of usage!

True story.  My SO's birthday is next month, and then of course Christmas after that.  I was asking him last night if he had come up with any ideas for what he wants; and he handed me his phone with his Amazon wish list.  I was like oh MAN am I glad I went for that Amazon card!  And now he's interested in it also.  His last baddie will fall off in February and he'll have 6 months of history with his BOA 1-2-3 in March, so I think this will end up being his next card Smiley Happy


My husband and I got each other kindle fires for Christmas. Awesome gifts! we use ours everyday... I'm actually typing on mine now. My husband likes to read and look up information on his. He has several magazine subscriptions.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 27