Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More card approved

tag
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Re: Discover More card approved

Nice, wish i would have seen the 200 cash back when I applied last month.  Discovered pulled Eq for me.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 11 of 17
GeneralCucumbre
Regular Contributor

Just a quick update...Discover pulled Equifax.

AMEX Green Corporate - NPSL | AMEX Everyday - $60,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature - $49,500 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - $27,300 | USAA Platinum Visa - $26,000
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm I responded last week to a preapproval for More with $50 Exxon gas card after $300 spent in 3 months. I wonder if I can get them to change me to your offer, or give me something else?

Although my offer seems better?

Message 13 of 17
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

anyone got approved with 660 credit score fico ?

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 17
mum4519
Contributor

Congrats!

My girlfriend received a "pre-approval" through the mail for the Discover More Card and she got instantly approved for $3,500, 15 months 0% APR. Great card company to get in good standing with. She is new to credit and currently only has a Wells Fargo Rewards ($3,200 limit), Capital One ($300 limit) and Von Maur charge card. This will help her with her utilization so I encouraged her to apply. Glad she did!

- In My Wallet -

AMEX BCE $17,000
Wells Fargo Rewards $9,200
Chase Southwest VISA $5,200
Message 15 of 17
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Don't worry about the APR too much... After a few months of good use you can call in and ask what they can do for you. Great company to deal with.
Message 16 of 17
Pworld
Regular Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

anyone got approved with 660 credit score fico ?

I just did today. well 668 to be exact with a pending PIF that hasnt reported yet. 

Anywho. Called in and was approved for 1200, but be prepared that you might not get the advertised offers. and no 0%Apr intro rate. I did not but i dont plan to carry a balance. I am just using it for the credit line reporting and the high(15/10) cashback bonuses on nike, finishline and eastbay through their shops(sneaker head)

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.