Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover More question?

I have had this card for a month now and have a question. If the card is PIF before the statement cuts, do the Cashback Rewards still calculate? So in other words, if the statment cuts on the 25th, and I pay off the card the 23th will I still get the cash rewards. This might be a crazy question but I only do this so they report 0 balance to the CBs. Also how long does it take for Discover to report, because I have had my first statement and thet still havent reported yet. Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover More question?

@Anonymous wrote:
I have had this card for a month now and have a question. If the card is PIF before the statement cuts, do the Cashback Rewards still calculate? So in other words, if the statment cuts on the 25th, and I pay off the card the 23th will I still get the cash rewards. This might be a crazy question but I only do this so they report 0 balance to the CBs. Also how long does it take for Discover to report, because I have had my first statement and thet still havent reported yet. Thanks.

Absolutely yes you do!

Discover normally reports very quickly. My account was opened 08/01/2008 and was reported to the CBR's the same day. I could see it reporting on EX by 08/05/2008 and the others by 08/12/2008.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover More question?

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely yes you do!

Discover normally reports very quickly. My account was opened 08/01/2008 and was reported to the CBR's the same day. I could see it reporting on EX by 08/05/2008 and the others by 08/12/2008.

Thanks thats awesome! I checked credit karma to see a report, but none. I dont want to pull my FICO until i see a report to them.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.