cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More's [current] 5% Cashback bonus applicable in sites such as orbitz.com?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover More's [current] 5% Cashback bonus applicable in sites such as orbitz.com?

I recently got my Discover More card and I enrolled to receive 5% cashback in airlines, hotels and car rental but, I was wondering if this bonus also applies when one books one's flight/hotel/car in a site like orbitz.com, expedia.com et al.?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover More's [current] 5% Cashback bonus applicable in sites such as orbitz.com?

I'd like to see the answer to this question as well =)
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover More's [current] 5% Cashback bonus applicable in sites such as orbitz.com?

most like not currently it's one of the hot deals on shopdiscover some about 4 night vacation packages
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure.  In any case, orbitz.com is already listed as 5% under ShopDiscover  as long as you book through that link.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orbitz.com is in ShopDiscover! Well, I guess that was dumb from my part. Any clues about expedia.com?
Message 5 of 7
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

If im not mistaken i believe that any corporations in the shopdiscover link will help increase your cash reward as long as you click on the corporation from the shopdiscover link and you use your discover card at the check-out. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 6 of 7
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Yes, you do get the bonus when you use travel sites.  The only bad thing is they are usually capped at $400 or $800 in total purchases.

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.