Frequent Contributor
Dadaluma83

Re: Discover More

Congrats! Discover is a great card and I love them for everything except their stupid 5% cashback rhyming commercials. Those things really are terrible and I wish they would just stick with Peggy.

FICO Scores: TU: 768 (Jan 2012), EQ: 755 (Jan 2012 Lender pull)
Established Member
dowel911

My Discover More pulled EQ and TU when I app'd.

Senior Contributor
john398

dowel911 wrote:

My Discover More pulled EQ and TU when I app'd.

Ditto same here EQ and TU both

Established Member
ShallRecoverIt

[ Edited ]

appbar1114 wrote:

does the $3k min apply to the 5% cash back ?

Nope.

This is one reason why you may consider the Chase Freedom over the Discover More. The Freedom gives a flat 1%, no need to spend a ceratin amount to get it. This of course still depends on your specific spending habits. You may also consider getting both cards. While their 5% categories do overalp sometimes, having both cards presents no real negatives (neither card had an AF) and provides a good amount of flexibility. :smileyhappy:

Wallet:
Chase Freedom
Discover More

SD:
Walmart Discover
Cap1 Platinum

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+