Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More

tag
danisgods
Regular Contributor

Discover More

Just activated my band new Discover more, what a beautiful card,BTW, it seems like it's gotten a new look, or its my card only Smiley Happy the CSR was saying on the phone my account was upgraded , i have many more benefits than an usuall card has, it came with a little flyer with all it's info on it. She also enrolled me on the 5% cash back program, and told me i can sign up for more online, i thought you didn't need to sign up for it instead it would'vr been automaticSmiley Sad

Great customer service though. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: Discover More

@danisgods wrote:

Just activated my band new Discover more, what a beautiful card,BTW, it seems like it's gotten a new look, or its my card only Smiley Happy CSR was saying on the phone my account was upgraded , i have many more benefits then a usuall card has, it came with a little flyer with all of info on it. She also enrolled me on the 5% cash back program, and told me i can sign up for more online, i thought you didn't need to sign up for Smiley Sad

Great customer service though. Smiley Happy

Sounds like the same benefits that they usually have. BTW...which card did you get? They have like 100 designs to choose from!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 2 of 20
danisgods
Regular Contributor

i chose the plain one. i already have 2 other cards with a picture i chose on it, so i might as well get a plain one.

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

The extra benefits he is referring to, he is correct. I applied for a Discover More Card a few months back, along with my wife. We both were approved. After we got our cards, mine had the same flyer OP is referring to, with 'extra' benefits for a 'premier' type account or w/e. Also when logging into both our online accounts we see the different benefits, per the flyer. Apparantly they have a different tier when it comes to benefits for the More card.

Message 4 of 20
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The extra benefits he is referring to, he is correct. I applied for a Discover More Card a few months back, along with my wife. We both were approved. After we got our cards, mine had the same flyer OP is referring to, with 'extra' benefits for a 'premier' type account or w/e. Also when logging into both our online accounts we see the different benefits, per the flyer. Apparantly they have a different tier when it comes to benefits for the More card.

there is exactly it! She says after reviewing my app they noticed i was able to get those extra benefits, so they threw them in...

Message 5 of 20
JaseT
Established Contributor

I just checked the paperwork that came with my Discover card and I have that little info book too. I just figured everybody got it!  LOL

Guess I better read up on it and see what extras I have.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 6 of 20
jonmyers
New Contributor

Wait... there's different tiers within the More card?  How do I know which tier I'm in?  I looked on the website, but couldn't find anything.

Jon

Message 7 of 20
JaseT
Established Contributor

The booklet has "Your exclusive benefits...You've Been Upgraded." on the cover. On the inside it has a list of benefits and a message that states, "As a premium cardmember, your account has been upgraded to receive the following exclusive benefits..."

6/19 FICO SCORES:
Message 8 of 20
alph4
Regular Contributor

Anyone care to share any of the "top-tier" benefits?

Current Cards:
American Express Blue Cash Preferred - March 2007 - CL $10,000
Citi Forward Visa Signature - September 2009 - CL $6,500
Chase Freedom - March 2011 - CL $15,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred - May 2013 - CL $12,500
Discover It - November 2013 - $5,000
Barclay Arrival - January 2014 - $10,000
Message 9 of 20
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

I along with 3 of my colleagues applied for discover More since december 2010 and we all got the same "You have been upgraded - booklets and benefits". I think its just a standard now a days

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.