Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More

tag
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover More

How long did it take to get the plastic card once you were approved via snail mail? 

Mine is already 8 calendar days since approval and it is not here yet Smiley Sad

I will call tonight if it is not in the mailbox when I get home but was just wondering.  AMEX had the card in my hand 4 days after approval.  That is fast and the yardstick I measure all issuers too! 

Message 11 of 20
DI
Super Contributor

@Scuba wrote:

How long did it take to get the plastic card once you were approved via snail mail? 

Mine is already 8 calendar days since approval and it is not here yet Smiley Sad

I will call tonight if it is not in the mailbox when I get home but was just wondering.  AMEX had the card in my hand 4 days after approval.  That is fast and the yardstick I measure all issuers too! 

I remember getting mines within a couple of days.  And the tradeline was reporting on all 3 credit reports before I received and activated the card. 

Message 12 of 20
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

@Scuba wrote:

mine came in just today. was approved on the 15th via instant online application,

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 13 of 20
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

yes, please do share the upgraded exclusive benefits.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 14 of 20
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

It's been 3-4 days now, still waiting for my Discover More Smiley Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 15 of 20
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

im still waiting to hear about the difference in the card and benefits of an "upgraded" higher tier card. someone please tell me.

Message 16 of 20
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@Scuba wrote:

i called on saturday , received card on next friday.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 20
danisgods
Regular Contributor

the little book says that as for extra benefits:

* Travel Delay Insurance

*Extended Product Warranty

*Purchase Protection

*Roadside Dispatch

*MyConcierge

does everyone have these?if so , nothing is different.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 20
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

but how does the card look different from an ordinary discover more?

Message 19 of 20
JaseT
Established Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

but how does the card look different from an ordinary discover more?

It doesn't look any different.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.