Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Discover More

Just wanted you to know discover more's new promo apr is 5.9% for 6 mos on purchases. You have to call customer service for the promo rates.

I took advantage of the 1.9% from Jan 1-Jun 30 and did a lot of shopping! My reg apr in Jan was 8.74% its now 7.99%. So 5.9% is still pretty good.

Disclaimer: YMMV.

Edit to add - Don't forget to sign up for the cashback bonus (Jul 1 - Sep 30)

5% Cashback Bonus* at: Gas Stations, Hotels, Theme Parks, Zoos, Bookstores

Message Edited by ocheosa on 06-30-2009 02:43 PM
[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
athensguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover More

I have some promo going on where I'm supposed to get $20 extra cash back for spending $800 each month for June, July, and August.
Message 2 of 5
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@athensguy wrote:
I have some promo going on where I'm supposed to get $20 extra cash back for spending $800 each month for June, July, and August.

That's a great deal, $60 added bonus just for using the card!!!! I think it wonderful that discover offers these promos to please their "existing" customers. Much more than I can say for a few others......

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

@athensguy wrote:

That's a great deal, $60 added bonus just for using the card!!!! I think it wonderful that discover offers these promos to please their "existing" customers. Much more than I can say for a few others......

Not bad....looks promisingSmiley Surprised

King

Message 4 of 5
athensguy
Valued Contributor

I'll be using it for the 5% normal bonus and then up to $800. I don't generally use it for non-bonus purchases because the cash back percentage is so dismal.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.