cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover NHL card - is it considered a separate product form the IT card?

tag
IWOL
Established Contributor

Discover NHL card - is it considered a separate product form the IT card?

Just wondering out of curiosity if the Discover NHL card is considered a separate product to the IT card?

Can you have both the NHL card and IT card at the same time?

With the double cashback also offered on the NHL card and the recent news of the Apple pay promo getting the NHL card suddenly seems like it may be worthwhile even if you already have the IT card.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover NHL card - is it considered a separate product form the IT card?

Its the same card just a different image. Like i currently have the IT card, if i choose to change the image it offers all the NHL teams and such. Not a different product. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Same card. Can't have both. With the promo being so generous I am quite sure they wouldn't want to give it to the same person twice anyway.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My IT card has the Penguins logo on it. Agree that Discover probably wouldn't give two IT cards right now.

Message 4 of 5
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I had the Dallas Stars logo put on my IT card
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.