cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Price Protection with Employee Discount?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Price Protection with Employee Discount?

Not the same situation. I didn't buy it at full price and submit an employee discounted price for price protection. That's what their language is referring to.
Message 11 of 13
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Not the same situation. I didn't buy it at full price and submit an employee discounted price for price protection. That's what their language is referring to.

@Anonymous wrote:
That's a different scenario - they mean you can't submit a claim for an item that is a lower price than what you paid due to an employee discount. (Or going out of business sale).

I don't see how you're coming up with such an interpretation of their intent. If a CSR told you that, the CSR was probably mistaken.

There's not much language about employee discounts in the benefit terms, but that's no reason to favor a nonsensical interpretation over the most logical one.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The fact is that you paid $299.25 for a $399 phone which is now priced at $349. Cool! 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.