Established Contributor
MoreRewards

Discover Q4 5% includes eBay/PayPal

[ Edited ]

There was some question about what would be included this year. I decided to look at what it might say on the sign up page

Ebay, PayPal & Amazon are all included

Here is a screenshot

Contributor
wche

Re: Discover Q4 5% includes eBay/PayPal

I've been trying to find a comprehensive list.. where did you find this?

BOA Better Rewards: 5K | Citi Forward: 8.6K | Chase Freedom: 10K | Discover IT: 7K | Amex BlueSky: 12.4K | Chase IHG: 5K | Sallie Mae: 9K | Chase CSP: 8.4K | Barclays Rewards 3k

TU FICO 771
Regular Contributor
Omnipotent

On the Discover page. Chase has a disclosure for their 5%  on the Freedom page as well. 

Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined

It's great for those who do a lot of online shopping, but that's not me.  So for this quarter, I pulled Freedom out of the SD.

Frequent Contributor
Meltdownblitz

This is good news for me! Time to SD Discover It since theres no need to carry it in my wallet for online purchases this quarter.

Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

[ Edited ]

Pretty detailed list. I think as long as it's coded correctly with the merchant, you will get the 5% rewards.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Established Contributor
MoreRewards

Yup it's on Discover website.
I do most my shopping online so it's great for me.
Won't be using my Freedom too much. I was going to use for Amazon but since DS includes Amazon I'm not sure.
Established Contributor
MoreRewards

If you use Freedom online you get the 5% CB for department stores plus the amount from thr UR Mall so that's nice.
Kohl's 10%+5% 15%
JCP 5%+6% 10%
Ect

And to my understanding DS is the same you get 5% for online shopping + whatever % you'd get from a merchant through shop Discover.
Regular Contributor
kayvee_

Does it cover Starbucks? I always reload from my Starbucks mobile app. I would love to get 5% cash back on my coffee!!

Frequent Contributor
jenn_bar

The best part (in comparison to the Freedom's 4th quarter) is the fact that Amazon Payments counts towards the 5%. Send a reliable person $1000, have them write a check back to you and you've made $50.

And then you have $500 more within the $1500 category 5% limit!

I'm very jealous of this! :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}