Established Contributor

Discover Q4 5% includes eBay/PayPal

[ Edited ]

There was some question about what would be included this year. I decided to look at what it might say on the sign up page

Ebay, PayPal & Amazon are all included

Here is a screenshot

Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Q4 5% includes eBay/PayPal

I've been trying to find a comprehensive list.. where did you find this?

BOA Better Rewards | Citi Forward | Chase Freedom | Discover IT | Amex BlueSky | Chase IHG | Sallie Mae | Chase CSP | Barclays Rewards | Banana Republic Visa

Regular Contributor

On the Discover page. Chase has a disclosure for their 5%  on the Freedom page as well. 

Senior Contributor

It's great for those who do a lot of online shopping, but that's not me.  So for this quarter, I pulled Freedom out of the SD.

Frequent Contributor

This is good news for me! Time to SD Discover It since theres no need to carry it in my wallet for online purchases this quarter.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pretty detailed list. I think as long as it's coded correctly with the merchant, you will get the 5% rewards.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Established Contributor

Yup it's on Discover website.
I do most my shopping online so it's great for me.
Won't be using my Freedom too much. I was going to use for Amazon but since DS includes Amazon I'm not sure.
Established Contributor

If you use Freedom online you get the 5% CB for department stores plus the amount from thr UR Mall so that's nice.
Kohl's 10%+5% 15%
JCP 5%+6% 10%
Ect

And to my understanding DS is the same you get 5% for online shopping + whatever % you'd get from a merchant through shop Discover.
Regular Contributor

Does it cover Starbucks? I always reload from my Starbucks mobile app. I would love to get 5% cash back on my coffee!!

Frequent Contributor

The best part (in comparison to the Freedom's 4th quarter) is the fact that Amazon Payments counts towards the 5%. Send a reliable person $1000, have them write a check back to you and you've made $50.

And then you have $500 more within the $1500 category 5% limit!

I'm very jealous of this! :smileyhappy:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.