Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Referral Bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Referral Bonus

So I referred a friend to Discover and they were approved. I was told we would each get a $50 refer a friend bonus after their first purchase. Does anyone have experience with this? If so when did you get the bonus added?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Subexistence
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Referral Bonus

@Anonymous wrote:
So I referred a friend to Discover and they were approved. I was told we would each get a $50 refer a friend bonus after their first purchase. Does anyone have experience with this? If so when did you get the bonus added?

I also referred a friend. After they applied and got approved, I got $50 the next statement. I think your friend will get an addition $50 at the end of the year due to Cashback match which doubles your first year cashback. Since I referred a friend during my first year too, I'll also be getting an additional $50 so we will both make $100 from the referrral. Oh yeah if you can qualify for good grade rewards like I did, you can get that doubled too with Cashback match for a total of $40.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.