Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Reporting To Only??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Reporting To Only??

Hey Members,

So it was to my understanding that my Secured Discover Card would report to all 3 bureaus. However i have only seen them report to my EQ and TU credit files and nothing on my EX credit file.

If i remember right when i first got the card they only did a HP on EQ and TU so i guess thats why they are only reporting to those two and thats their rights. Just with them saying they report to all 3 it has me wondering why they are only reporting to just two.

Is this something i should bring up to Discover or is EX just really really slow on reporting things?

It reported to EX first then to TU a few days latter but its been about a weak sence it reported to EX and TU but still nothing on EX..

Anyone have some advice on this matter?

Thanks In Advance.

~ Shawn

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Reporting To Only??

Discover reports to all 3 and EX is usually the first to pick up any changes to your profile.  How are you obtaining your EX report?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Discover reports to all 3 and EX is usually the first to pick up any changes to your profile.  How are you obtaining your EX report?

oldman87,

Thanks for the fast reply. I use https://www.freescoresandmore.com    I know its FAKO scores but i use it to see whats in my file.. accounts, updates & all that type of fun stuff.

Thanks In Advance.

~ Shawn

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem.  I'm not familiar with that site but it could just be timing of their report updates but rest assured your Discover will show up on your EX, just give it some time.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No problem.  I'm not familiar with that site but it could just be timing of their report updates but rest assured your Discover will show up on your EX, just give it some time.

oldman87,

Thanks for the reply.. Sounds like a plan to me... It just took me for a loop when i seen it posted to EQ then on TU a day or two latter but never seen anything on EX so it just had me wondering.. 

However i guess they posted this before i received my card because it is showing 0% used of $200 and now that i received the card i might use it to 30% utl but then i pay it down to 8% just for good measure.

Thanks In Advance.

~ Shawn

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to add, Experian has been slow to report for me lately. Today, they updated my cli from discover, for last month and this month. Weird. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.