Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Reporting?

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Discover Reporting?

I have had my discover card over a year.  I just looked at my credit reports side by side and it does not show my Discoer reporting to my Equifax.  I looked at my wifes reports and hers isn't reporting to Equifax?  Is this normal?  Equifax is my lowest scroe.  It would be nice to have that account reporting...

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Reporting?

@CostantinoA wrote:

I have had my discover card over a year.  I just looked at my credit reports side by side and it does not show my Discoer reporting to my Equifax.  I looked at my wifes reports and hers isn't reporting to Equifax?  Is this normal?  Equifax is my lowest scroe.  It would be nice to have that account reporting...

Mine reports to all three. That is not normal.

I'm surpised you have 35 cards but only $29k in total credit.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 2 of 4
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

@Credit_hawk wrote:

@CostantinoA wrote:

Mine reports to all three. That is not normal.

I'm surpised you have 35 cards but only $29k in total credit.

Yeah I have a bunch of store cards.  My highest card is 3500 and my lowest 100.00.  If i dropped by bottom 5 cards, my average CL would be good.  I am also at almost 61 days for Amex so I am hoping to get 3x the limit which should help a bunch. What are your thoughs for Discover?  Call and inquire.  We are in Nevada if that makes a difference.

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Not normal. They usually report to all 3 bureaus. They do for me. There's no harm in calling.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.