Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Revealed Q3 & Q4 Categories

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Revealed Q3 & Q4 Categories

All four quarters of the 5% category bonus with Discover are now showing on the Discover site. 

Discover Cashback.png

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
Yepitsme
Established Member

Re: Discover Revealed Q3 & Q4 Categories

6 months of Amazon!!!!! yes!!! My Discover is under double the cash back through the end of the year. I spend 2-3k a month on Amazon. Cash back here I come.
Message 2 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice...looking forward to July-Sept.
Message 3 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish Amazon was only a single quarter (ideally Q4 for holiday shopping) to be honest. 

I still have tons of Amazon GC balance stocked up from last Q3/Q4 from Discover + Freedom's 10x. 

I am looking forward to restaurants in Q2 though! If Amazon in Q3 was also replaced with restaurants, I'd be pretty damn happy.

Message 4 of 48
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I have yet to get my IT secured but does it get the same bonuses as the normal IT?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 5 of 48
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

@Yepitsme wrote:
6 months of Amazon!!!!! yes!!! My Discover is under double the cash back through the end of the year. I spend 2-3k a month on Amazon. Cash back here I come.

Dumb question.  Does this mean you will get 10% cash back for using Amazon during your first year?  I just got the card and haven't really used it much.  I use the Amazon store card now for the 5% back.

Message 6 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ CH-7
The cash back rate remains the same. Basically whatever you earn during the 12mo of the promotion will be met at the end or "doubled". It applies to all cash back, promos, retention offers, bonus categories, discover deals, ect.....
Message 7 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

@Yepitsme wrote:

Dumb question.  Does this mean you will get 10% cash back for using Amazon during your first year?  I just got the card and haven't really used it much.  I use the Amazon store card now for the 5% back.

Yes. All cashback rewards are doubled so basically anything that's 5% will be doubled to 10%.

Message 8 of 48
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

Not that exciting.. Pretty much the same as last year.. I miss the 2013 Q 4 when all online shopping qualifies for 5% cash back

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 9 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I have yet to get my IT secured but does it get the same bonuses as the normal IT?

Do you have the Chrome? 

Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.