Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Rewards Program

tag
DomoNomo
Contributor

Discover Rewards Program

Anyone else got this email?

Looks like you can now redeem any amount of cash back vs the usual $50.  Or maybe it's just for me and I'm special like that.  Smiley Happy

discover rewards.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Discover Rewards Program

Yes, I got the same letter a couple of days ago.

Ron.

Message 2 of 8
DomoNomo
Contributor

Ahh, I like this new rewards program then.  Works like capital one.  Now to have every credit company follow suit. 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Again, I did not see this ... nice to know.
Message 4 of 8
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

I never received the letter, but read it here some time ago and have verified it a while back.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 5 of 8
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@DomoNomo wrote:

Looks like you can now redeem any amount of cash back vs the usual $50.  Or maybe it's just for me and I'm special like that.  Smiley Happy

discover rewards.png

Discussed here a month ago, http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-cashback-increments-requirement-gone/m-p/36394...

Search can be useful.

Message 6 of 8
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I never got the letter but I learned about that a few days ago on MyFico and sure enough when I went to my Discover account, there it was. I love Discover but the inflexibility of their cashback was one thing I didn't like. Glad to see this!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DomoNomo wrote:

discover rewards.png

Yes we did.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.