Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Secured CLI Deposit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Secured CLI Deposit

I have a Secured Discover card that has a $200 limit that just isn't cutting it with my everyday expenses so I requested a $300 increase on Tuesday the 26th. I recieved an email yesterday stating:

Thank you for your Secured Credit Card Account deposit request on December 26, 2017. This letter confirms a one-time debit in the amount of $300.00 to secure your Discover® card from your bank account ending in XXXX which went through on December 26, 2017.

If we receive your deposit, your Discover Secured Credit Card credit limit will be increased within 8 business days of December 26, 2017, unless otherwise noted. If you have questions or concerns about your deposit, please call us at the number below or write to us at:

Discover Bank
P.O. Box 30943
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943

I can see that the deposit has been pulled from my checking account as of yesterday, so does anyone have any experience as to how long it may take for this increase to reflect on my account? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Secured CLI Deposit

Typical wait times are 3-5 biz days, which is by Jan 3rd. My view is that you can wait till 2nd Jan, call Discover, wish them a happy new year and ask for the CLI Smiley Happy

Good luck !

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.