Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Secured Graduation!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Secured Graduation!

Congrats on graduating! How are you guys using the card? Are you leaving a balance each month or paying off before the statement close date? Is 7 months the norm in graduating? Thanks
Message 11 of 14
arenglish
New Contributor

civilservant, I would charge a small amount to it each month, usually spotify ($9.99) and I let it report a balance maybe 4 out of the 7 months. There was one month were I used maybe 40-50% of my limit but I did not let that report (paid before the statement date). Hope that helps.

10/19 TU:785; EX:752; EQ:728
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish mine would graduate! October is my 16th!!! month.  C'mon Disco!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on being graduated, Smiley Happy , i just started the journey of fixing my credit, ill be worth it in the future, i recently applied for the discoverit secured on 10-13-2017 and it asked me for my bank information, then i had to send proof of address and a copy of my social. And they said they verified all the documents i sent, but i had to wait a few days for the final decision. My question to you is, do you think theres a chance ill get approved.? By your personal experience when you applied, thank you so much in advance . I applied for a Capital one secured, and its on the mail already :-). But discover would be a big plus. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.