Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Wants Our Business Back

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Discover Wants Our Business Back

About 6 weeks ago DW and I paid off our Discover More card, about $3500 on a $5k credit line.  Our standard APR is 18.9%. Since then, I've been getting 5.99% convenience checks in the mail just about every week, and since we didn't bite they upped the ante.  About 2 weeks ago we got a $1k auto CLI, and today a letter came in the mail giving us Zero% on all purchases until 2/12, all we had to do was call and "accept the offer".

Anyone ever received a letter like this? I've looked it over front and back, no fine print or gimmicks.  I just have to ask for my Zero%.  I'll probably call and accept, but still don't really have any plans for the card.  Just wanted to share.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Wants Our Business Back

Congrats...looks like you're golden with Discover...and that's a really good thing!

Paying off pays off!

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

wow I like to be golden as well.

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 3 of 4
Ron1
Super Contributor

I also got two offers from Discover and they were both 0% with 3% BT fees until Dec 2012 a couple of days ago.  I put into paper shredder and no use.

Ron.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.