Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover after Bk

tag
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Discover after Bk

Has anyone gotten approved for a Discover after a BK that they included Discover on? If so what scores did you have?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover after Bk

doubt it, discover is bk unfriendly. the only circumstances is if the card was paid in full then maybe

amazon
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover after Bk

I included Discover CC in my Bk that I filed in 2001. 9 years after filing (Bk still on CR but 9 years old) I started receiving CC offers in the mail from them. I applied and was approved with a $4,000 CL. 3 months later the gave me a $1,200 CLI so I now have a $5,200 CL with them.

At the time I applied I had a FICO credit score just over 700. I had no dings on my CR since my Bk. One or two inquiries in past 2 years (depending on which report you look at).  My AAoA is 7 years and I have a couple of CCs that were not included in BK that have been open over 10+ years. My most recent account was a personal loan I applied for and opened 4 months prior to applying.

Hope this helps---

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.