Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover and Cash at Checkout

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Discover and Cash at Checkout

If anybody is interested the list of stores that offer Discover 'Cash Over' is here:  https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/cash-over-purchases.html

Message 31 of 43
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks UB, about 98% of them never heard of lol, at least i can use mine at Sams or WallysSmiley Happy
Message 32 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for posting UB! 

Message 33 of 43
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks Uncle B for posting the list. WOW, I live a stone's throw from the nation's capitol and I've only heard of ~3 of the stores. Too wild!!! 😂

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 34 of 43
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:
Thanks Uncle B for posting the list. WOW, I live a stone's throw from the nation's capitol and I've only heard of ~3 of the stores. Too wild!!! 😂

These are mostly grocery stores that are regional to some corner of the USA.

Albertsons, Bristol Farms, Food4Less, Gelsons, Pavillions, Ralphs, Safeway, Vons can be found here in one part of California or another.

Frys and Smiths are in AZ and NV, I remember Giant Eagle back in Eastern OH and PA. I think Wegmans is upstate NY.

Message 35 of 43
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

The bad news is that all but one of the stores listed are outside of my region.

The good news is that the one store in my region (ShopRite) is my grocery store of choice. Smiley Happy

The bad news is that I use the Shop From Home service because of how many bags are required each week. Smiley Sad

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 36 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChargedUp wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

These are mostly grocery stores that are regional to some corner of the USA.

Albertsons, Bristol Farms, Food4Less, Gelsons, Pavillions, Ralphs, Safeway, Vons can be found here in one part of California or another.

Frys and Smiths are in AZ and NV, I remember Giant Eagle back in Eastern OH and PA. I think Wegmans is upstate NY.

Yes on Wegmans in upstate.(Aldi, Tops, Price Chopper, Sams Club are upstate) We do have a Save a Lots too. We used to have Smiths about 20 years ago. I only remember one and it was only open maybe five years.

Message 37 of 43
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

And Shaws and Star are in New England.

Message 38 of 43
minski
Established Contributor

Pretty sure I saw Hannaford when I lived upstate NY, and definitely Dollar General. Metro Market sounds familiar but can't place where...

We recently (several years ago recently) had ACME buy out a grocery store (I forgot what it used to be) 10 minutes from my house. Bad news: I don't do the grocery shopping and we don't buy groceries from there. I think there's a Shop Rite about 10 minutes from my house, too, but same as above statement. lol. I rarely deal with cash but do occasionally like to have some available. I guess I'll limit myself to fee-free ATM using my Fidelity or Alliant debit card. 

Message 39 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hardly ever carry cash Disco and Sams card are my favorite ways to get a quick $20 or so 

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.