Reply
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict
Posts: 18,829
Registered: ‎10-23-2007

Discover and Citi Best 0% right now on "PURCHASES"

Okay... Similar topic in last week thread I had but Trigger is about to happen!

 

Just want to check with you all that I'm not missing a hidden gem.

 

Can be Business or Personal but needs to be 0% for Purchases for at least 14 months which I believe is Discover and Citi has 15 or 18 I think.

 

Anything better or longer?

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
Imua
Posts: 291
Registered: ‎01-17-2009

Re: Discover and Citi Best 0% right now on "PURCHASES"


Creditaddict wrote:

Okay... Similar topic in last week thread I had but Trigger is about to happen!

 

Just want to check with you all that I'm not missing a hidden gem.

 

Can be Business or Personal but needs to be 0% for Purchases for at least 14 months which I believe is Discover and Citi has 15 or 18 I think.

 

Anything better or longer?


i just received a citi simplicity offer in the mail for 0% apr on both purchases and bt's for 21 months. (11.99% variable interest after the 21 months for both purchases and bt's)


BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787
Established Member
NewYorkGuy
Posts: 111
Registered: ‎04-07-2011

Re: Discover and Citi Best 0% right now on "PURCHASES"


Imua wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Okay... Similar topic in last week thread I had but Trigger is about to happen!

 

Just want to check with you all that I'm not missing a hidden gem.

 

Can be Business or Personal but needs to be 0% for Purchases for at least 14 months which I believe is Discover and Citi has 15 or 18 I think.

 

Anything better or longer?


i just received a citi simplicity offer in the mail for 0% apr on both purchases and bt's for 21 months. (11.99% variable interest after the 21 months for both purchases and bt's)


The best Citi offers are targeted mail offers. I was approved for the Simplicity card last year after responding to a targeted mail offer for 18 months BT with 10.99% apr after the BT period expires.



Mega Contributor
Creditaddict
Posts: 18,829
Registered: ‎10-23-2007

Re: Discover and Citi Best 0% right now on "PURCHASES"


NewYorkGuy wrote:

Imua wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Okay... Similar topic in last week thread I had but Trigger is about to happen!

 

Just want to check with you all that I'm not missing a hidden gem.

 

Can be Business or Personal but needs to be 0% for Purchases for at least 14 months which I believe is Discover and Citi has 15 or 18 I think.

 

Anything better or longer?


i just received a citi simplicity offer in the mail for 0% apr on both purchases and bt's for 21 months. (11.99% variable interest after the 21 months for both purchases and bt's)


The best Citi offers are targeted mail offers. I was approved for the Simplicity card last year after responding to a targeted mail offer for 18 months BT with 10.99% apr after the BT period expires.




Yes, He took a Citi Thank You offer for 18 months 0% about 2 months ago.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+