Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover and Citi Best 0% right now on "PURCHASES"

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Discover and Citi Best 0% right now on "PURCHASES"

Okay... Similar topic in last week thread I had but Trigger is about to happen!

Just want to check with you all that I'm not missing a hidden gem.

Can be Business or Personal but needs to be 0% for Purchases for at least 14 months which I believe is Discover and Citi has 15 or 18 I think.

Anything better or longer?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imua
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover and Citi Best 0% right now on "PURCHASES"

@Creditaddict wrote:

Can be Business or Personal but needs to be 0% for Purchases for at least 14 months which I believe is Discover and Citi has 15 or 18 I think.

i just received a citi simplicity offer in the mail for 0% apr on both purchases and bt's for 21 months. (11.99% variable interest after the 21 months for both purchases and bt's)

Message 2 of 4
NewYorkGuy
Established Member

@Imua wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

i just received a citi simplicity offer in the mail for 0% apr on both purchases and bt's for 21 months. (11.99% variable interest after the 21 months for both purchases and bt's)

The best Citi offers are targeted mail offers. I was approved for the Simplicity card last year after responding to a targeted mail offer for 18 months BT with 10.99% apr after the BT period expires.

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@NewYorkGuy wrote:

@Imua wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

The best Citi offers are targeted mail offers. I was approved for the Simplicity card last year after responding to a targeted mail offer for 18 months BT with 10.99% apr after the BT period expires.

Yes, He took a Citi Thank You offer for 18 months 0% about 2 months ago.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.