Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover auto CLI

tag
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Discover auto CLI

I applied for a Discover card 3 months ago thinking I would not get it since I was rebuilding. They gave me the card with low limit($1000). Just logged in to the website and it shows a cli from $1000 to $1350. Small, but it's something.
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover auto CLI

Congrats!  How much have you used it in the last 3 months?

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 25
Mandazoid
Contributor

Awesome!

Which Discover card do you have? Do you know what bureau they pulled from when you applied?

Starting Score: 609 (8/23/11)
Current Score: TU: 805 (5/27/16)
Goal Score: 820
Message 3 of 25
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI, you must be treating the account right. I'd also like to to know about usage as I just got my Discover wih similar CL and would like to be in line for future CLIs.
Message 4 of 25
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

I Have the Discover More card. They pulled from Equifax.

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 5 of 25
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

I've spent $532 over the last three months. PIF every month. My total utilization is 15% on all accounts combined.

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 6 of 25
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reply. It sounds good, regular usage and PIF. I am thinking of making it my primary and PIF monthly, so hopefully I'll get an auto CLI as well.

I know Discover pulled EQ for me here in Cali, but I've read some posters state that they pulled both EQ and TU, did this happen to you?
Message 7 of 25
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone. They only pulled from Equifax. I live in New York.

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 8 of 25
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

That's awesome congrats. I actually have a discover more as well with a similar limit and i spent 500 bucks the first weekend I got the card and maxed out the cap on the rotating categories, been paying it off in bigger amounts of 100, 300, in the last 2 months. I been paying slower because I won't use the card again till oct when the next category starts because I only use this card for the 5% cash back categories. Hopefully they give me an auto CLI within the next month. I'll pay it all off before oct when the new category starts. Btw they pulled EQ for me as well here in Vegas.

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 9 of 25
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Thanks Meltdownblitz! I've been paying all my monthly utilities on it and taking advantage of the 5% cashback categories also.  
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.