cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover bomb: CLD after 4x CLI in 2 months.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover bomb: CLD after 4x CLI in 2 months.

Guys, please keep things friendly and supportive. This thread has been a little...let's call it "snarky." OP may not have known what exactly was being asked of the post. There are viable reasons for what may have been going on, including confusion on the part of OP. It is also possible that this happened and the CL was pulled back for another reason. We all know CSRs aren't the most knowledgeable of people. Let's all just take a breath.

OP, if you could post the expanded view of your CK account, as shown by the post below yours, it would be appreciated. 

Message 81 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Guys, please keep things friendly and supportive. This thread has been a little...let's call it "snarky." OP may not have known what exactly was being asked of the post. There are viable reasons for what may have been going on, including confusion on the part of OP. It is also possible that this happened and the CL was pulled back for another reason. We all know CSRs aren't the most knowledgeable of people. Let's all just take a breath.

OP, if you could post the expanded view of your CK account, as shown by the post below yours, it would be appreciated. 

I'm friendly. But I cannot support CLD's by Discover. Smiley Tongue

Message 82 of 99
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Would also like to see the full screenshot on Credit Karma...

Message 83 of 99
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Credit Karma should be used for entertainment purposes only!

Back to the original topic, it could be a variety of reasons for OP friends AA. So far it's just this one report and I think it's premature for us to think we're all going to be hit with CLD. 

Message 84 of 99
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Hopefully this is just an isolated case.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 85 of 99
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Spider15 wrote:
thelethargicage - not another OCCU or Diners I hope? Smiley Happy

No comparison. Diners and occu. Diners still alive and well. 

Message 86 of 99
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Spider15 wrote:

And on the other hand, you can still apply for the OCCU!

Message 87 of 99
taxi818
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Spider15 wrote:

And on the other hand, you can still apply for the OCCU!

True. but i think you can app for the professional Diners as well. just not consumer. i was sure they said. it would only be down a month. its already been 6 months. Smiley Wink

But anyway. i just ran to check if any thing going on with my Disco. nothing. so this seems to be isolated indeed.

Message 88 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Crap, I just tried for another cli since it's been 7 days since my last discover cli, I got "request under review" message instead of decline. I think I might have pushed it too much, or discover cli guy came back from vacation like someone said earlier 😂
I hope they dont cld me 😧
Message 89 of 99
baller4life
Super Contributor

7 days Redmini? Smiley Very Happy
Way too early. Sorry.
Message 90 of 99
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.