cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover bomb: CLD after 4x CLI in 2 months.

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover bomb: CLD after 4x CLI in 2 months.

Lol@ B335is.
Message 31 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

So this has happened to one person (as far as I know) and only bc of a manual review. What triggered the manual review? Just sounds like there should be a little more to this.

I've been prepared for the love to stop or be snatched back at any time Smiley Tongue If that happens eh. It was fun while it lasted but wouldn't devastate me. Such is life
Message 32 of 99
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

I still think it's BS.

Message 33 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There's an update. Not sure if he spoke to an analyst, but he called the backdoor number on this site, and he was told that he didn't qualify for all the CLIs that he was given, and the computer had made the error. This was apparently discovered during a manual review, and all but 1 CLI had to be removed. The analyst wouldn't say why there was a manual review. However, she was apparently very apolegetic about the error, and requested him to continue requesting a credit limit increase as required every 6 months.

I do not know the exact balances that were posted on this card, but all his cards have at least one bill charged to them every month, and his balances are paid in full each month via BillPay Ebills autopay at his bank. Every single card that he has posts a balance every month and each of them is paid in full each month. I'm very sure of this, as I've really insisted that he do this.

I can post the CK screenshot this evening, but it doesn't mean much. It's only Credit Karma after all. It's not an official report. But if this is all you want, that's fine by me. It'll be up later tonight.

UH OH!

Message 34 of 99
baller4life
Super Contributor

One report of CLD? Not too worked up about it. And if it does happen to me, I won't cry about it. Que sera sera. Smiley Wink
Message 35 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
One report of CLD? Not too worked up about it. And if it does happen to me, I won't cry about it. Que sera sera. Smiley Wink

I would have cried about it if it happens to me. If I hadn't scored an Amex SimplyCash a couple days ago. Now even a Discover CLD couldn't harsh my mellow.

Message 36 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Speedster,

Sorry to hear.  Hopefully, you can warn/ give your other friend- she a heads up on this thread you posted earlier on...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-suddenly-missing-from-credit-report-What-to-do...

Both your friends are very unlucky with Discover-

Message 37 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it happens, it happens. My Discover card already had a high starting limit. I don't think anyone should be worried.
Message 38 of 99
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Sorry to hear.  Hopefully, you can warn/ give your other friend- she a heads up on this thread you posted earlier on...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-suddenly-missing-from-credit-report-What-to-do/m-p/3996818#M1121790.

Ya don't say! Smiley Surprised

Message 39 of 99
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-suddenly-missing-from-credit-report-What-to-do/m-p/3996818#M1121790.

I definitely don't want to be Speedster's friend.

Message 40 of 99
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.