tag
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover card to go or not

@DavidGuetta wrote:

@credithappy wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@DavidGuetta wrote:

Yeah..I've got it! $7500 limit, wooow, that was unexpected! I thought it may go up to $2000 max, what a surprise! Two cards one after another, I wouldn't think of it couple weeks ago

Congrats! It's a good card and that's a nice limit!!!

Congrats to you.  I also got approve for the Discover More Card  this week as well and my credit limit was approved for $6,000.00.  The CSR ask me did I want more on the credit line and I said no because $6000.00 is good for your firist initial CL with them.   I am happy.  I am going to the garden.  I do not need any more credit. Smiley Happy

Congrats to you too!

I don't need any more credits too.

Tthough I am going for AMEX Business Platinum Smiley Wink

Go for it..... Good luck.....

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 11 of 15
DavidGuetta
Established Member

@credithappy wrote:

@DavidGuetta wrote:

@credithappy wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@DavidGuetta wrote:

Yeah.I've got it! $7500 limit, wooow, that was unexpected! I thought it may go up to $2000 max, what a surprise! Two cards one after another, I wouldn't think of it couple weeks ago

Congrats to you.  I also got approve for the Discover More Card  this week as well and my credit limit was approved for $6,000.00.  The CSR ask me did I want more on the credit line and I said no because $6000.00 is good for your first initial CL with them.   I am happy.  I am going to the garden.  I do not need any more credit. Smiley Happy

Congrats to you too!

Though I am going for AMEX Business Platinum Smiley Wink

I've got it!!!!Smiley Very Happy

wow the third card in two weeks, I just don't believe it yet.....WOW!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your postings, I wouldn't go ahead and apply for the Plat if I hadn't have the opportunity to learn from you guys!!!!!!! Thaaanks!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Congrats again!!!!! You are winning big time with your approvals.

@DavidGuetta wrote:

@credithappy wrote:

@DavidGuetta wrote:

@credithappy wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@DavidGuetta wrote:

Yeah.I've got it! $7500 limit, wooow, that was unexpected! I thought it may go up to $2000 max, what a surprise! Two cards one after another, I wouldn't think of it couple weeks ago

Congrats to you.  I also got approve for the Discover More Card  this week as well and my credit limit was approved for $6,000.00.  The CSR ask me did I want more on the credit line and I said no because $6000.00 is good for your first initial CL with them.   I am happy.  I am going to the garden.  I do not need any more credit. Smiley Happy

Congrats to you too!

wow the third card in two weeks, I just don't believe it yet.....WOW!!!!!!!! Thanks for all your postings, I wouldn't go ahead and apply for the Plat if I hadn't have the opportunity to learn from you guys!!!!!!! Thaaanks!!!!Smiley Happy

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 13 of 15
GST2008
Frequent Contributor

@credithappy wrote:
Congrats again!!!!! You are winning big time with your approvals.

@DavidGuetta wrote:

@credithappy wrote:

@DavidGuetta wrote:

@credithappy wrote:

@tinuviel wrote:

@DavidGuetta wrote:

Congrats to you too!

Congrats on your three approvals!  All great cards.  Now, stop while you're ahead!  We don't want to read any posts of regret on Monday stating that you went on an app-spree and applied for 37 new cards and are subsequently concerned that they will be affecting your score Smiley Wink

Current:
TU (5/14/14): 796 (Inquiries; 8/23/13)
EQ (3/23/14): 791 (Inquiries: 8/23/13)
EX (9/24/13): 780 (Inquiries: 7/2/12; 11/20/12; 7/30/13; 8/23/13)

Goals: No new inquiries for 2014, 800 for all CRs by 12/31/14
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I could just go to the site and check out the real diffrence but generally speaking what is the diffrence between a Personal and a Busincess card?  Is it just the limit or are there little perks too?  I have the AmEx Platinum card too but the personal one?  If too much to mention no problem but I'm just curious!

Congrats and welcome to the AmEx Platainum Club!!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.