Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card "MATRIX"???

tag
nickn86
Contributor

Re: Discover card "MATRIX"???

@nyancat wrote:

I just wish Discover would quit licensing to these guys. They're just too sleazy. It makes Discover look bad.

I mean, seriously, can the discount fees from this card really be worth more than the PR damage to the Discover name?

Also, I am curious, when you say lack of Discover acceptance - where? I can't actually name one place that takes Visa/Mastercard but doesn't take Discover (I can name a place - the local movie theater - that takes no cards. Annoying as heck.)

It happens fairly often for me in NYC and Chicago.  Sometimes places just take VISA/MC and some are just VISA/MC/Amex.  But in fairness places that just take VISA/MC/Disc are probably as common as places that take Amex/VISA/MC but not Discover.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5.6k (3/13) | Amex Premier Rewards Gold - NPSL (1/13) | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature - 9k (1/13) | Amex Delta Gold - 6k (9/12) | Citi Forward Visa - 10k (10/12) | Discover It - 2k (2/12) | Chase +1 Visa - $300 (2/11)
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.