Did you mean: 

Discover card recon success for higher CLI

tag
brianjb
Contributor

Re: Discover card recon success for higher CLI

@gdale6 wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy

As stated they like to see usage on their cards so just use it as you normally would and PIF every month.

Thanks!  I do PIF.  I don't like having debt.  I love available credit...it's like my addiction. Smiley Happy

AMEX TrueEarnings 10K | AMEX BCE 10K | AMEX Hilton Honors 10K | AMEX Hilton Surpass 2K | Bank of America 1-2-3 2K | Barclay Card 2K | Chase Southwest Premier Visa 6K | Chase Marriott Premier Visa 9K | Discover IT Card 1.5K | Merrick Bank 1.4K | Navy Federal Credit Union Visa 10K | Navy Federal Credit Union navCheck 15K | USAA Rewards 7K |+ tons of store cards (GE furniture, Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot, etc)
Total amount of available credit $100K
Scores (as of December 2013) Equifax 714 | Experian 714 | Transunion 727
Short term goal is score 750+ across the board
Long term goal is to have all scores close to 800 or 800+
Message 11 of 12
brianjb
Contributor

Re: Discover card recon success for higher CLI

@Blackrv7 wrote:

Yep, same here.  I was instantly approved yesterday for $3000 with an EQ of 743.  Called this morning and was told the same thing as you.  The card does have some nice rewards so I won't have any problem putting it to good use.

Good news.  Looks like I'm not in boat alone.  Congrats on your approval.

I guess I'll ping them in March to ask for increase.

Thanks!

AMEX TrueEarnings 10K | AMEX BCE 10K | AMEX Hilton Honors 10K | AMEX Hilton Surpass 2K | Bank of America 1-2-3 2K | Barclay Card 2K | Chase Southwest Premier Visa 6K | Chase Marriott Premier Visa 9K | Discover IT Card 1.5K | Merrick Bank 1.4K | Navy Federal Credit Union Visa 10K | Navy Federal Credit Union navCheck 15K | USAA Rewards 7K |+ tons of store cards (GE furniture, Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot, etc)
Total amount of available credit $100K
Scores (as of December 2013) Equifax 714 | Experian 714 | Transunion 727
Short term goal is score 750+ across the board
Long term goal is to have all scores close to 800 or 800+
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.