Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card site down?

tag
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Discover card site down?

Is it just me?  Never had this issue with Discover before...wanted to pay my bill.  Smiley Sad

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover card site down?

yeah its been down for me as well

Message 2 of 8
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

Most of the day it has been down. I checked before to see if I was able to pay my balance and nothing...Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

not the same situation.... but i tried the  pre selector thing on their site when i was on my app spree earlier this week and it would always get frozen on the "finding your perfect card" screen.....

Message 4 of 8
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

There is a post somewhere here of someone that said it was hacked, while they were either on it or logging into their account or something, sorry my short term memory is worse than my long term and that is sad in itself. Said there was some signatures attached to the hack so someone taking them down. I mean what did they do to tick off anonymous, or maybe the chinese?
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it was downSmiley Sad. Now, Its working. I hope everything it's ok now.
Message 6 of 8
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone called CS to see if its fine

Message 7 of 8
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

Its fianlly back up dont know what the issue was. I was waiting to see my first statement but it hasnt cut yet.

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.