Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover card

I can't believe I got approved for a discover card! With a credit limit of $5500 I have some latest and 2 liens that are paid. But no collections and 1 late in the past 11 months I got declined for a credit limit increase on my sears card witch is a hsbc card. And I got a approved for the discover card wow! I still can't believe it.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ezef3ar
Contributor

Re: Discover card

Congratulations on you discover card. approval Nice credit limit Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
brother7
Established Contributor

That's some serious magic at work, especially with 2 liens! But heck, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. CONGRATULATIONS!

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, when I app online it said it need it more info and it would take 4 to 7 days I sent them docs about my new address. I submitted my app on Friday and got a call today from discover to ask some questions and in like 5 min the lady told me welcome to discover family my credit limit is 5500 0 percent for 15 months

wow!!

Message 4 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, when I app online it said it need it more info and it would take 4 to 7 days I sent them docs about my new address. I submitted my app on Friday and got a call today from discover to ask some questions and in like 5 min the lady told me welcome to discover family my credit limit is 5500 0 percent for 15 months

wow!!

That's a great offer and discover is a great credit card company! Congrats and welcome to the discover family!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 7
Anf_dude
Contributor

I Kept Getting Invitmes From ThEm To Get A Card Through Them. In August, I Gave In And Applied. I Was Denied. Just Last Week, I Recieved Another Invite. I Don't GEt It. I Called The Recon Number, She Pulled It Up And Said To Call Back On Friday. 

But She Asked If I Wanted To Be Transfered To Apply Again. i Don't know Why She'd Even Ask. I Told Her No Because I Dnt Want An Unneccessary Inquiry On My Report. 

hoping For The Best. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.