Did you mean: 

Discover cc

tag
LuckyBird
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover cc

@iheartwings wrote:

@gingerflower wrote:
@Anonymous.....For your Info I have A1 credit with discover... And yes, your probably correct I am a better fit for the discover it Cc. 😃

Weird. I have a Discover it (which was I PC'd from a Discover More a few years ago, when I realized I was only getting .25% on the first $3k of spend every year), and they sent me a message saying that my Discover it was upgraded to a...Discover it! 

I got the same thing!  Mine was just pc'd to an IT a few months ago so I figured that was why, but if yours was pc'd years ago that's really weird!

Chase Sapphire Reserve $30,000 | Amex BCP $30,000 | Discover It $30,000 | Citi Simp $16,500 | NFCU Cash Rewards $14,400 | Citi DC $9,800 | Chase Freedom $9,000 | VS $4,100 | Kohl's $3,000 | Loft $3,000

EQ 823 ~ TU 817 ~ EXP 808 | ITG since 8/24/2016
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did they Discover you were a better fit for the other card?  If you fail to pay for your new card will they Discover you missed a payment?  When they knock on your door will they Discover you are not at home?  Good thing your Discover(ed) It!

LMBO. OP it wasn't a slight it was a joke...sounds like you're a good fit for the It...Are they offering you the Double Cash Back?

Message 12 of 19
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@LuckyBird wrote:

@iheartwings wrote:

@gingerflower wrote:
@Anonymous.....For your Info I have A1 credit with discover... And yes, your probably correct I am a better fit for the discover it Cc. 😃

Weird. I have a Discover it (which was I PC'd from a Discover More a few years ago, when I realized I was only getting .25% on the first $3k of spend every year), and they sent me a message saying that my Discover it was upgraded to a...Discover it! 

I got the same thing!  Mine was just pc'd to an IT a few months ago so I figured that was why, but if yours was pc'd years ago that's really weird!

I know! I was so confused. I assumed (and you know what happens when you assume Smiley Wink) that it was just a generic message meaning that I was getting a card with an EMV chip since it's the only one I have still lacking one.

Message 13 of 19
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Update... Got a message from discover secure message stating the message was an ERROR! What a JOKE!😕
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sucks
Message 15 of 19
Jim-WI
Valued Member

I had received the same e-mail this weekend. I promptly called in and spoke with a CSR. I informed them that I already had the It Card. The CSR let me know that an e-mail was inadvertently sent out to a number of customers. She apologized for the errant e-mail and explained that I could disregard the e-mail, and nothing additional will happen with my account or card. It was just a mistake. 

Message 16 of 19
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Is the Discover More still available? maybe it is phase out of the card.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 17 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:
Update... Got a message from discover secure message stating the message was an ERROR! What a JOKE!😕

What? That's crazy lol

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 19
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Yup! The discover more is still available. And yes, it is crazy! The fact is the message stated you will receive Cc in 3-5 days. Now, its an Error.. 😃
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.