Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover checks via mail?

tag
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Re: Discover checks via mail?

Yeah.  I got mine in the mail today too.  Unfortunately the limit on the card is so low, it is of no use to me.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

DW and I both got them yesterday. Never had them before. They also allow writing a check to yourself, which could be a good thing, if we were in need of funds right now, but we don't need. I'm sure these will work well for someone. Classy packaging!

New twist for Discover for sure 

I've gotten them before, but not lately.

What I did get this week were BT cheques from Cap 1 and US Bank.  I am 99% sure on Cap 1 and 90% sure on US that they also allow you to write to yourself and deposit.

I seem to get these when my cards are SDed.  Between gas and restaurants, my Disc has been getting some use, so I suspect that's why I didn't get this from Disc but from the other two.

Message 22 of 27
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Got the checks today.

I can now BT to checking online. The option wasn't there when I had a balance on one of my cards. Now it's on BOTH since they're paid up. I guess they didn't want me to use the direct deposit to pay off the other Discover balance.
Message 23 of 27
bk510
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Not sure if this is new it is news to me 

Just got BT checks in the mail from Discover 

0% for 12 months 3% fee and what's interesting is you can even write the check to yourself and deposit 

Is this new anyone else get these?

Got 1 today as well......mine say must post by 5/31/2016 to qualify.

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 24 of 27
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Received mine today....3 total....but I never received them before !

SisterGirl
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uh oh! Got them today. Time for a spending spree! 

Message 26 of 27
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

I received mine today as well.  I was like interesting, never seen them before from Discover.   I usually get them from Chase and BOA.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.