Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover cli

tag
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

Discover cli

Is Discover still being generous with their CLIs? I got an increase two weeks ago 1K to 1.5K. Are they still doing the every two week thing or is that over? If it is over how often are they giving them out now?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover cli

That is over.  However, if you click on the CLI button and you qualify they will just grant you one.

Message 2 of 4
jsmith12345
Regular Contributor

I just received a $4500 increase on a soft pull.  I was pleasantly surprised. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@tbea1004 wrote:

Is Discover still being generous with their CLIs? I got an increase two weeks ago 1K to 1.5K. Are they still doing the every two week thing or is that over? If it is over how often are they giving them out now?

They were never "giving them out". You still have to qualify for a CLI, regardless of trends. Yes, there was a period where people got approved more frequently but it doesn't mean all underwriting was suddenly abandoned.

If you just got an increase 2 weeks ago I am fairly certain you won't qualify for one again. You have to wait at least 2 months. Their older policy was 90 days; not sure what it is now as I don't press the button much on my Discover

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.