Did you mean: 

Discover didn't pull my credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover didn't pull my credit

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I apped for the BCE three weeks ago and I still haven't seen the inquiry show up on CK or MyFico.

If it was an EX pull, which it usually is with Amex, it won't show up on CK. As for MyFico, I haven't gotten an alert for my SimplyCash, and I know the inquiry is there since I checked my EX file. Which causes me to wonder why I'm paying for the service.

True, true! The letter they sent with the card had my Ex score on it. But still, why didn't I get an alert from MyFico? Odd.

Message 11 of 13
amakol
Regular Contributor

If I had to choose a side I'd put all my chips on one of the tracking services not catching it over a bank not using a HP for a new account

Always follow who's got more money involved. If you really only got SP approved, awesome. Great luck.

Though CS has been eerily on top of new inquiries (minutes after I get a new HP) while CK has been updated within 24 hours.

EQ 740 FICO, 4 INQ | EX 736 FICO, 5 INQ | TU 745 FICO, 5 INQ | CL $175K | AAOA 4 Years
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

ever since CK changed their system, where you could easily see your older scores, they dont update anything immediately anymore. for me its only once a week.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.