Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover graduation data points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover graduation data points

I just wanted to provide a data point for folks interested. My discover card graduated 3 days after my 7th statement cut. I logged in and noticed my limit went from $500 to $2500. I hopped on chat to inquire and they said I graduated and they sent my deposit back. I still haven't gotten the graduation email or letter. My TU at my 7th statement was 694. I'm also 4 years post BK7. Hope this helps.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover graduation data points

Thanks for sharing! My 6th statement cuts the 12th, I’m looking forward to my 7th one cutting. You got a great cli! Even though it’s just secured, I am loving Discover.
Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amazing job 4 years postSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I graduated in March and have made 3 CLI requests all denied Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually since posting this I requested again a CLI and to my surprise:

"Congratulations! You will receive a credit line increase of $500.

To select a lower amount, please use the dropdown below. If you leave this page without continuing or canceling your request, you will receive the maximum credit line increase displayed on screen."

Maybe your good luck rubbed off on me! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You and I are both in the $2500 club i.e., the highest graduate CL (unless austinguy says I'm wrong on this lol).

I pulled $1.1k after the 3/29 issue and then another $1.1k earlier this month. Whatever you've been doing (I'm assuming low util and PIF), keep it up!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.