Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover great customer service

tag
ferrari
Regular Contributor

Discover great customer service

Here's an example of what great CS Discover has

"Thank you for your recent message about Limit Increase link. I wish to express my sincere apology for any difficulties or inconvenience you may have experienced with your Discover Card account.

We regret our failure to meet your expectations in this situation, and appreciate your feedback. It is comments such as yours that allow us the opportunity to better serve our Cardmembers.

I appreciate your business and the opportunity to be of service. Thank you for choosing to use Discover Card.

Sincerely,

Useless CSR"

This is what they are good at, but when it comes to actually helping you or solving problems or addressing concerns, they are the worst. So if you like being sucked up to without getting any actual help, please get a Discover card.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
andre181
Established Contributor

Re: Discover great customer service

What was it specifically that your were inquiring/messaging them about?

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 2 of 3
ferrari
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover great customer service

Broken CLI request link. Not unavailable but broken. Showing last increase request still pending when there is none.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.