Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover home improvement stores?

tag
IFtkkdx428
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover home improvement stores?

@MoreRewards wrote:

Does anyone know what stores will count for next quarters 5% cash back on home improvement? Or is there some place I can find this from discover.

Remember, Wallaby is an extremely helpful tool to maximize rewards! Available for download for Android and Apple!

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IFtkkdx428 wrote:

@MoreRewards wrote:

Does anyone know what stores will count for next quarters 5% cash back on home improvement? Or is there some place I can find this from discover.

Remember, Wallaby is an extremely helpful tool to maximize rewards! Available for download for Android and Apple!

Does this app tell you the best cards to use at a particular establishment?

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Wallaby app will tell you which of your cards should be used for the store you are at, whether it's grocery store, hardware store or restaurant.

Message 13 of 18
someone379
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@IFtkkdx428 wrote:

@MoreRewards wrote:

Awesome app... I wrote their customer service today and told them about the Discover deal, they  added an option on the Discover IT card in your wallet now that you can tell the app that you are in double cash mode so that it makes the proper recommendations.   I also requested the new FNBO Amex 6.25 card and they added it in less than one day. 

Starting Score: EQ 503 TU 478" "Current Scores: EQ >750 TU >750 EX >750
IHG (19k) | Discover IT (18k) | BCE (14.5k) | SPG (14k) | CashForward (7.5) | Citi DC (6k) | TE (5.5k) | Marriott (5k) | Citi Best Buy (5k) | Amz VISA (3k) | BofA Cash Rewards (4.5k) | FNBO 6.25% AMEX (2.3k) | Amz Store (CLOSED) | QS1 ($1.6k)
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@someone379 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@IFtkkdx428 wrote:

@MoreRewards wrote:

Awesome app... I wrote their customer service today and told them about the Discover deal, they  added an option on the Discover IT card in your wallet now that you can tell the app that you are in double cash mode so that it makes the proper recommendations.   I also requested the new FNBO Amex 6.25 card and they added it in less than one day. 

Thanks! I'll go in and update my Wallaby app now too!

Message 15 of 18
IFtkkdx428
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@IFtkkdx428 wrote:

@MoreRewards wrote:

Correct! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now. There has only been two places that I have found that Wallaby didn't have listed. One is a small business ('hole in the wall', so to speak) that I frequent that does dry cleaning for me. The other is a golf course that I also frequent. Both of these I used an "everything" card, Capital One Quicksilver One 1.5%. I figured this was obvious before I knew about Wallaby. However, I've only been using it for a couple of weeks now and those two businesses were the only ones which weren't listed when I used Wallaby. Sometimes I notice you must pull down on the screen (refresh), if you don't see the business you are at (I had to do this for Dollar General when I was there, but it's also worth noting I was at a strip mall with a lot of business nearby). Other than that, no problems. I think everything else about Wallaby has been covered here, but I just wanted to share what I have noticed so far. Great tool to maximize your rewards!

Message 16 of 18
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Thanks for all thr replies. I was hyping it wasn't only Home Depot and Lowe's
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

As we go on searching for home improvement stores, then there are countless stores available which provide all reasonable and worthy services. Likewise nowadays online stores are also in fashion to provide all such similar facilities. Along with home improvement, Improving the home safety and security is equally important. Impact doors Miami gives protection and posh look to a home from exterior view. These can also available in home improvement stores and are very affordable to our pocket.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.