Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover inquiry

tag
motiv8ed2getthescoreup
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover inquiry

Thank you htsu. I will contact them in the morning to see what is going on.

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: TU 764 EQ 721 EX 768
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 17
motiv8ed2getthescoreup
Regular Contributor

Thanks supahrich!!! It felt good to get that approval. Now I can get rid of my last sub pirme cardSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 17
avv7c0
Regular Contributor

I requested a CLI last night, and was approved for $2000 more ($6300 total). It showed up this morning in EQ through ScoreWatch. If I understand correctly, Discover just pulls from one agency?

----------------------------------------------------------
Fico Scores:
EQ - 811 (Feb '14)
TU - 829 (Mar '14)
EX - 814 (Mar '12) - Lender Pull
Message 13 of 17
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

@avv7c0 wrote:

I requested a CLI last night, and was approved for $2000 more ($6300 total). It showed up this morning in EQ through ScoreWatch. If I understand correctly, Discover just pulls from one agency?

Yes and no. I had one hard and one soft pull from two CRAs when I got mine. But that was for the card itself, not for an CLI. Thus, you might be right.

Message 14 of 17
motiv8ed2getthescoreup
Regular Contributor

A little frustrated now. I called cs to see what was going on, and the lady told me that it could take 30-60 days for companies to update and report information. I told her that that was the kind of alert that I am suppose to be notified about, and that it shouldn't take a while for that type of inq to show up, especially if I pulled another report and it was there. She advised me that because my free trial was over, and had been cancelled this morning, there was no way she could find out what happened. She offered me a promotion code to discount the price for another report, which I declined.( this was the second report I have bought in 6 days) So, it doesn't look like I will be able to find out what happenedSmiley Mad. I think I will stick to getting just the reports.

Message 15 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Good Lord, call back and accept the promotion code for the free report! Smiley Surprised

You shouldn't have had to pay (or use up a freebie) to verify that the inq was there. She was offering to replace it.

In the meantime, be sure to check the e-mail address that's on file, and your spam filter, and all the other usual suspects.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 17
motiv8ed2getthescoreup
Regular Contributor

No, it wasn't to replace it. It was to purchase another one at a discounted rate. I definitely would have taken it if it was free!!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.