cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it card and free FICO scores?

tag
MMB85
Contributor

Re: Discover it card and free FICO scores?

@audia4 wrote:

@MMB85 wrote:

You no longer need to wait for your statement to come out in order to see your FICO. It use to be that way, but Discover changed it. There is now a direct link on the main page where you can look at your FICO. At least, that's the way it is on my account. But, it also still shows you on your discover. 

As for the OP, I believe you have to wait a month or two to receive your FICO through Discover.

A direct link from where? After you log in to the Discover account? I'm not seeing anything after I log in that indicates a place to view the score.

Message 21 of 22
audia4
Established Contributor

Re: Discover it card and free FICO scores?

@MMB85 wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@MMB85 wrote:

You no longer need to wait for your statement to come out in order to see your FICO. It use to be that way, but Discover changed it. There is now a direct link on the main page where you can look at your FICO. At least, that's the way it is on my account. But, it also still shows you on your discover. 

As for the OP, I believe you have to wait a month or two to receive your FICO through Discover.

A direct link from where? After you log in to the Discover account? I'm not seeing anything after I log in that indicates a place to view the score.

Yea, mine does not have that. Under the view statement, it goes right to the pending transactions. So maybe I have to wait until the first statement comes out.

One other question...does this "update" every time you view it? Or is it like others and it updates once each month?

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.