Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it double cash back?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover it double cash back?

Stupid but simple question. I got my discover card today and want to make sure I'm enrolled for double cash back. Is that automatic because the account is new or do I have to call customer service?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Discover it double cash back?

You'll want to call and enroll.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely have to call, chat, or send a secure message. It isnt automatic, and there isnt a way to sign up online.
Message 3 of 12
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Definitely have to call, chat, or send a secure message. It isnt automatic, and there isnt a way to sign up online.

Yep, I recommend chat. So at least you can save the chat transcript and document the exact day and time you were enrolled.

Message 4 of 12
Boragard
Established Contributor

call and request it...and also great NHL card from them.  i got my replacement for the blackhawks last week and asked for the cashback...also glad the blackhawks won!!!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm assuming you find the chat in the "contact us" section. I don't see it, but it is 9 o'clock.

It figures it couldn't be easy and automatic haha! I'll take care of it first thing tomorrow. Thanks for the information.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Boragard wrote:

call and request it...and also great NHL card from them.  i got my replacement for the blackhawks last week and asked for the cashback...also glad the blackhawks won!!!

Maybe we were good luck for them Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 12
juniornj23
Established Contributor

Call them and also ask them to activate your 5% category
Amex ED (2000) Amex BCE (2000) Amex macys (5000) Amex Gold , VENTURE (5000) MC PLATINUM (600) CAP QUICKSILVERONE (1250) CAP QUICKSILVER (4500) CAP QUICKSILVER (3500) PENFED AMEX (5000) PENFED CASH REWARDS (25,000) PENDFED REWARDS VISA SIGNATURE (20,000) UPROMISE (1000) NFL (4000) OVERSTOCK (2800) HSN (3200) DISCOVER IT(8500) AMAZON PRIME (10000) MARVEL(7000) BOF VISA(2000) BEST BUY VISA CITI (9000) BLISPAY (9000)Amex Magnet (10,000) Uber (3100)

WELCOME TO 100K CLUB . LAST APP 08/29/18 Credit Score 8 TU 720 EQ 705 EX 724

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

CARD I want .
Chase Freedom and US cash +

Now back to the garden until 2020
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Off topic but I see a lot of Blackhawks cards in signatures! Not an NHL fan but I liked the design so I ordered the card!
Message 9 of 12
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You sure?  Should br automatic with a new card.  Certainly was for the Miles card.   That said, checking is never a bad idea.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.