Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover more site?..

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Discover more site?..

I have a bk7 thats 7 yrs old...only negative...have 2 recen accounts opened....april....for the first time in 7 yrs took a chance and went to see if i had any offers...usually says no offers at this time....Today it says discover more and Discover open road.... My utility is high rightnow..around 38 %...should i wait till utility is down or pull the trigger.. Pretty excited,..this is the 1st offer i have seen in sometime...i also recivd in th mail this week a jcp card..

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Discover more site?..

I would wait and bring util down just so you get a little extra boost. couldn't hurt.  I never get a pre-approval from discover, they just always like to recommend stuff for me. 

Don't know if you've seen some of the other threads, but did it actually say "Congratulations you were pre-approved for..." or did it say "Recommended offers" the site will no longer say "Sorry we couldn't find any pre-approved offers for you" unless you go to the "see all offers' section. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.