Established Contributor
bahbahd

Discover not reporting to Equifax

I finally just became aware that my DiscoIT has not reported to Equifax ever.  There is no open account listed so not payment history either.  Not to mention that they have not reported to transunion or experian for over 2.5 months too.   Looks like I will be calling up Discover today.

Regular Contributor
ksantangelo23

Re: Discover not reporting to Equifax

I'd call them. Discover reported to my Equifax report the same day I was approved for the account - before I even received the card in the mail.

AMEX BCP $8,700 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | AMEX Surpass: $5,000 | Discover: $2,500 | Chase Freedom: $2,000 | PNC Points (AU) $17,500 | PNC Everyday (AU):$12,000 | Fidelity Investments (AU): $9,500 | JCP (AU) $5,000 | Auto Loan: $9600/$10500 (5 YR). CC Utilization: 1%
Discover (TU) FICO: 755 | FAKO: 796

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}