Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover not reporting?

tag
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Discover not reporting?

I use my Discover card all the time and always pif before the statment is cut. I got a cli with them back in May (HP) and they have not reported to any of the credit reporting agencies since my May statement. Is that something they normally due from time to time? They have always reported each month since I got the card almost a year ago.

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover not reporting?

@snowkitty wrote:

I use my Discover card all the time and always pif before the statment is cut. I got a cli with them back in May (HP) and they have not reported to any of the credit reporting agencies since my May statement. Is that something they normally due from time to time? They have always reported each month since I got the card almost a year ago.

Every so often they won't report right away...give it until the end of this month. Many have reported not receiving an updated report to the credit bureaus for 2 months.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.