Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover not that bad

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Discover not that bad

After mistake request for credit mint increase on my account 2 weeks ago when my about hit 6 months with 700 balance. Big denied.

I call again today since my statement cut yesterday with small balance. Spoke with a nice Rep her name is Rannie ( oh no not Rennie on me). Went through with all that question about my income job and stuff............came back and congratulation your limit is now double and it's affect immediately............ .I request double anw........

..Anyone want to request CLI please be on the safe side with 0 our small balance............

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Discover not that bad

@nicholasyud wrote:

After mistake request for credit mint increase on my account 2 weeks ago when my about hit 6 months with 700 balance. Big denied.

I call again today since my statement cut yesterday with small balance. Spoke with a nice Rep her name is Rannie ( oh no not Rennie on me). Went through with all that question about my income job and stuff............came back and congratulation your limit is now double and it's affect immediately............ .I request double anw........

..Anyone want to request CLI please be on the safe side with 0 our small balance............

Congrats doubled

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

CONGRATS!! Smiley Happy

PIF or balance I have absolutely no luck with them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 6
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the bump!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 4 of 6
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Thank guys.... I also request my APR 3.9% for another 6 months buy she advice me to fill out a letter and see what they can do !!!! They gain my interest back with the increase thou. Thank Discover
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.