cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover on Apple Pay 9/16 - 10% Cashback Bonus

tag
jeff318

Discover on Apple Pay 9/16 - 10% Cashback Bonus

From September 16, to the end of the year, cardmembers who pay with their Discover card using Apple Pay will automatically earn an extra 10% Cashback Bonus on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases. Discover it Miles, Miles and Escape cardmembers will earn an extra 10 miles per dollar on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases.

Press Release

I sure hope this will be doubled with the cashback bonus offer! 20% back on 10k in purchases would be incredible.

Message 1 of 620
619 REPLIES 619
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover on Apple Pay 9/16 - 10% Cashback Bonus

@jeff318 wrote:

From September 16, to the end of the year, cardmembers who pay with their Discover card using Apple Pay will automatically earn an extra 10% Cashback Bonus on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases. Discover it Miles, Miles and Escape cardmembers will earn an extra 10 miles per dollar on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases.

Press Release

I sure hope this will be doubled with the cashback bonus offer! 20% back on 10k in purchases would be incredible.

ummm I hate apple products but I will borrow an apple watch and and buy an iphone to sell later if this extra 10 percent stacks with the regular 5+5

Message 2 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

They better offer this when Android Pay comes out, or I'm calling shenanigans... Jealous... lol

Message 3 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting on chat with disco right now to see if it stacks!

Message 4 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

why didn't they have this promo when google wallet came out? Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

why didn't they have this promo when google wallet came out? Smiley LOL

who knows. but I made more money with android and softcard than most people will make with this discover promo. Over 2 grand. 20 off 40 several times, 50 a month free, 15 off 25, etc.

alright folks here it is!!!

"

Bryan: at 21:05:52

It would be a stack up offer, but you've actually heard about the offer before I did.
Bryan: at 21:06:13

I noticed that you have to wait until after September 16th to sign up and that it's an automatic reward."
Message 6 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am getting on chat with disco right now to see if it stacks!

cantwaitcantwaitcantwait. 

I've still been too chicken to use Apple Pay and the only thing I've used my watch to 'pay' for is Starbucks. But this would do it. 

Message 7 of 620
Open123
Super Contributor

Ah, what was I saying about Discover?

Er...yeah...they're great!  One of my favorite cards that I recommend to everyone!

Message 8 of 620
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jeff318 wrote:

Press Release

ummm I hate apple products but I will borrow an apple watch and and buy an iphone to sell later if this extra 10 percent stacks with the regular 5+5

Ah, way to stay true to your principle and conviction!

Message 9 of 620
zerbherb
Established Contributor

wait??? actually september 16thh???????? YESSSSS

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 10 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.