Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover on Apple Pay 9/16 - 10% Cashback Bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover on Apple Pay 9/16 - 10% Cashback Bonus

Waiting to download iOS 9? Here are the time frames that it should be available for download.

If your city isn’t listed here, you can check the iOS 9 arrival time on the Time and Date website.

Message 271 of 620
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@uecker4life wrote:

Wow, thanks Discover.  Now do the same promo with Android Pay - and have it start right when this promo ends.  Smiley Very Happy

Should this happen, you guys are going to offer an iPhone user some good Android recommendations, right?

I'm still waiting for VZ to finish evaluating (and of course decide to) allow Samsung Pay.    A Discover promo on that would be even better, as, if the hype is to believed, that can be used almost everywhere

Message 272 of 620
Open123
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

I'm still waiting for VZ to finish evaluating (and of course decide to) allow Samsung Pay.    A Discover promo on that would be even better, as, if the hype is to believed, that can be used almost everywhere

In my view, prudence still dictates we confirm that it is indeed 10% X 2, before going off on a spending spreed.  I'd hate to spend $10K and receive, "congrats, you're earning 2.2%!"

Now that VZ has stopped insisting on 2 year contracts, I may choose them for our next phones.  After using T-Mobile, there have been certain flaws (lack of compatible low band spectrum makeing indoor use problematic) that I'm finding isn't worth the small amount we're saving.

Revelate was right.  When it comes to communications, it's worth paying more for the reliability, and not worth saving a few bucks.  I've had a few drop calls and lost service where I can ill-afford to experience either.

Message 273 of 620
Shann0n_marie
Frequent Contributor

Currently installing iOS 9!!!  Smiley LOL Heart

2/8/19 - CH 7 BK filed
5/15/19 -Discharged
Scores at Discharge: 550 EQ 471 TU 509 EXP (Last Updated 5/11)
5/16/19 - Rebuild Started - App'ed for Credit One - Approved for $2,000 starting line! (Increased to $2200 the following month)
6/7/19 - 606 EQ 544 TU 566 EXP - New CC reported w/ $75 Balance
12/10/19 - 616 EQ 581 TU 592 EXP

8/28/2021 - 698 EQ 670 TU 674EXP
Message 274 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

They must be overloaded.  Getting nothing but error messages trying to download

Message 275 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those who just downloaded and installed io9, can you add apple pay now? thanks!

Message 276 of 620
jeff318

I am on the iOS 9.1 beta and had not been able to add my Discover card before today, but I was just able to!

Message 277 of 620
msbia
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For those who just downloaded and installed io9, can you add apple pay now? thanks!

For like the third time ever in my Apple history I went for the install. It's completed on my iPad Air, and currently downloading on the i6. I will definitely let you know. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 278 of 620
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They must be overloaded.  Getting nothing but error messages trying to download

Try plugging it into the computer and going through iTunes. That usually gets the job done.

Message 279 of 620
msbia
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have successfully added Discover to Apple Pay! Yay, now I'm going to the Mac store lol. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 280 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.